Saturday, May 9, 2015

90,088!

HINDSIGHT
 Did you notice? My blog has surpassed 90,000 visitors!  Hard to fathom but I am so grateful that people read my words and thoughts---I thank each one of you.  This blog has become to be my magnus opus....my life's work.  I have not really pursued publication in magazines....My memoir, Treasures from Darkness and this blog are  what I  consider to be my outlet for self expression. It is in those two venues that I have said what I wish to say, to communicate to the world.  Maybe you haven't realized it but I have close to 900 articles (posts) in this blog....it is a treasure trove of information on Schizophrenia, chronic pain, and thoughts on God and the Scriptures....if you scroll down in the side bar there is a listing for the 7 years that this blog has covered, you can select a year and then a month and then a particular post.  OR you can use the search engine toward the top of the side bar and look up a topic like "faith" "schizophrenia" "pain" and you will get a listing of all the articles dealing with that.  I urge to you take some time and explore all that this blog has to offer.

Thank you friends for your visits. I will continue to attempt to give you quality fare on which to ponder.  God Bless.

No comments: