Tuesday, August 19, 2014

On the Other Hand

If you read my blog yesterday you will notice that I took it down today.  My opinions were not intended to be unloving.  But when I re-read it today I decided it could be misunderstood.  I am not being "politically correct"  I just don't want misunderstanding to have it's way and lead to bad feelings.  I love the Muslim people....God loves them too.  However I believe they are radically misled in their beliefs.  I know it can be hard to divide a person from their faith.....but were they to decide that Y'shua was the one true God, then  their old faith would be left behind and they would be remade.  Renewed.  I understand the risks of such an endeavor.  It could be life threatening. 

I do not wish to have a political blogpost. I'm not a political person but I do hold firm beliefs.

I've just been digging more and more into Ps. 94 and PS 103 and 104.  Promises of healing. Words to my pastor who just lost his father.....it is endless.

I'm wearing oxygen today.  It was a bad day for breathing.  I don't know why...the weather is beautiful.  I think the problem is that my asthma is on a roll...down hill like an out of control snowball.  I am prayinng not to end up in the hospital.  I know it's very possible.  This morning I considered going to my pulmonologist but I knew chances are good that he would either admit me or put me on oral steroids.  I don't want either scenario. I just lost 9 pounds....and I don't want it back.




well I'm off to dig around for dinner.
Be blessed Peeps.




No comments: