Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Hope and Help

With the morning, comes the light.
Nothing has changed. The hurts are still hurting.  But I am holding out some hope that things can get better.  For my marriage to get better ---would depend on whether or not that is a priority for my husband....and honestly I cannot bet that it is. 

So how do I have hope?

I helped those without hope, and they blessed me. And I caused the widows’ hearts to sing for joy.

“Have I refused to help the poor, or crushed the hopes of widows?

Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield.

I rise early, before the sun is up; I cry out for help and put my hope in your words.

But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God.

Now a true widow, a woman who is truly alone in this world, has placed her hope in God. She prays night and day, asking God for his help.
 
These are the results when you do a search on Biblegateway for the words "Hope " and "help"....Notice the predominance of the word "widow"....she is pictured as a person who has the least help (and therefore hope) in the world.  But for those widows who  put their hope in the Lord, they will find him to be a place of help....

Those who hope in the right One, will find all the help that they need.  The prayers we pray are for help.  Our attitude is one of hope.  And the result? God answers and gives us both help and increases our hope.

What do I hope for right now?
1) an increase in faith/hope
2) a healed marriage
3) a reduction of physical pain.
4) For my book to generate a small income....enough to fill in the cracks left by my disability money.
5) That those who read my book and/or blog would find information (help). Hope, and  a friendly voice....a Light in the darkness, A Friend that will never fail, never betray, never leave....

This Friend is the One who gets me through nights like last night and wakes me in the morning with a renewed hope. and a promise of help.  He can be your friend too if you will have him.  If  you have any questions about that email me: cynthialottvogel@gmail.com

So I hope this has lifted your spirits this morning.  There is One who can help and who WANTS to help.  God bless your day.



No comments: